Mairriage TipsQuotable quotes on Happy Marriage
Quotable quotes on Happy Marriage
- 'My wife has a terrible memory; she remembers everything'
- 'Good humour sometimes wins battles that force and reason lose'
- 'Patience is the ability to count down before blasting off'
- 'Spouses have a keen sense of humour; the more you humour them the better they like
- 'We have to learn to be our best friends, for we fall too easily into the trap of being our worst enemies'.
- 'Matrimonial indigestion is something; we marry that doesn't agree with us.'
- 'Love at first sight is about as reliable as a Doctor's diagnosis at first handshake.'
- 'When a wife is not talking to her husband she is trying to tell him something'.
- 'Discussion is an exchange of intelligence; argument is an exchange of ignorance.'
- 'A good mother is not a person to lean on but one who makes learning unnecessary'.
- 'The philosopher, who said that work well done never needs doing again, never lived with an untidy spouse or children'.
- 'Happiness is getting the tissue out of the box before you sneeze.'